- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 84mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 67mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 64
- Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.72 A/R
- Max Flow Rate: 90 lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 130000 RPM
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler or 3″ Vband
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 62mm
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 68mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: GTX3584RS Gen II is available in three (3) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.83 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.01 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
- 1.21 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
About Garrett® GTX Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTX Series turbochargers are designed specifically for the hard-core enthusiast who wants optimal performance. The forged fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels feature next generation aerodynamics that provide a larger horsepower range and maximize boost response.
Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge prolongs the lifespan and improves shaft balance. The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. GTX Series turbochargers are used by today’s top motorsports teams and are ready to boost you to the podium or wherever your destination may be.